Terms and conditions
Spa’s terms and conditions
- DeServe Thai Massage & Spa reserves the right to amend terms and conditions herein without prior notice at Spa’s terms and conditions
- Please be respect all guest’s right to privacy and serenity by switching of or put your mobile phone on silent during your treatments.
- Please kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries which could affect your choice of treatment when filling health confidential form.
- Please allow sufficient time before your treatment to complete a health confidential form. We recommend 10 minutes before your treatment start.
- Please be advise that late arrivals will result in a reduction of treatment time.
- Your reservation will be cancelled after 15minutes late arrival without notification.
Group Booking and cancellation policy
We welcome group bookings (3-4 people) however please kindly advise us at least 24 hours to prepare for your arrival. Please make deposit 100% payment when making reservation.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please notify us 8 hours in advance prior to your treatment otherwise we must forfeit your 100% of payment.
For cancellations or any changes please make any change or cancellation 3 hours in advance prior to your treatment and avoid forfeit your 100% of your payment.
Benefits DeServe’s Rewards
Turn every spa experience into rewards to treat yourself!
- Free membership
$1 Spent at Deserve = 1 Rewards
100 reward points = $5 Store credit
- Enjoy the rewards = Use your store credit at any time when you need to retreat and relax.
Activate your membership
The Reward Points can be used at any time and on a wide range of treatments or package.
Speak to DeServe to activate your Spa membership. Whenever you purchase a treatment, you will receive Reward Points.
$100 Spent at DeServe Thai Massage and Spa = $5 store credits
Check your Reward Points by log in www.deservethaimassage.com.au Redeem your points when you book your next treatment with DeServe.
DeServe Rewards Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions of DeServe Rewards Program. They are intended to protect member and DeServe Thai Massage and Spa. It is member’s responsibility to read and understand these conditions.
- Membership is open only to individuals and a valid mobile phone number.
- Every member is bound by these terms and conditions.
- Membership is offered at the discretion of DeServe Thai Massage and Spa. DeServe has the right and may in its discretion, suspend or terminate the participation by you in the DeServe’s Rewards Program.
- By using your reward points, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information accordance with the Privacy Notice, as amened from time to time.
- To receive Rewards points, the member must provide valid contact details (Name, mobile phone, email and address) and agree to receive direct marketing.
- You must advise DeServe Thai Massage and Spa of any change of name, address or other details as soon as practicable after the change. DeServe is not responsible for any failure by you to notify DeServe Thai Massage of the change. DeServe Thai Massage and Spa may require acceptable proof in relation to any change of details.
- Rewards point are only useable by the member accruing the points and can only be redeem at DeServe Thai Massage and Spa.
- Reward Points or Store credits cannot transfer to other members.
- You can earn Reward points at any time of purchasing services, gift certificate, on promotion offered.
- In order to earn Reward Points, you will need to confirm your name and contact number at the time of eligible transaction.
- You cannot receive Reward Points on services that has been paid with the Reward points.
- DeServe Thai Massage and Spa may deduct from your Reward Program account any Reward Point that have been credited to your DeServe’s Rewards points which relate to an eligible transaction which has been cancelled, reversed, or which relate to refunded amount.
- You can log in you reward program to view your Reward Points.
- Gift voucher recipients cannot earn points from the purchase by using gift voucher.
- You may terminate your participation in DeServe’s Program at any time by giving DeServe Thai Massage and Spa written notice.
- Your store credit cannot be use for Remedial Massage and HICAPS
How to redeem your store credit
To redeem store credit, please inform receptionist before you pay.
- Gift certificate must be redeemed by the expiry date. (Expired gift certificate is no value)
- If gift certificate lost, destroyed, stolen, deleted will not be replaced in any circumstance.
- Gift certificates will be deemed void if notice of cancellation of a booking is not received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time, or the holder of the certificate fails to arrive at the appointment.
- Gift certificates may not be redeemed in cash.
- Present the physical gift certificate at DeServe Thai Massage and Spa. If you purchased online gift certificate, please show your online gift certificate to our friendly receptionist.
- Gift voucher recipients cannot earn rewards points from the purchase by using gift certificate.
- There is cannot transfers the value of gift certificate to reward points or store credits.
- Gift Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion, coupons, discounts.
- Gift Certificate valid 3 years form the purchase date.
- Gift Certificate or Gift Card cannot be refunded or exchange.
How to redeem
To redeem a gift certificate, please make a selection from our treatments Menu and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message or call 0422 083 347. Our friendly staffs will organise for you.