COVID-19 – We follow (WHO) and AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDATIONS for your health and safety.
Dear DeServe, Thai Massage and Spa guests,
HYGIENE IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY. We understand the importance of hygiene. It is a critical to help prevent the spread of illness and disease. We continually review our safe work procedures and follow the “Massage Therapy Code of Practice” as regular standard.
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented even stronger hygiene standards, following the recommendations and advice of Australia Government, World Health Organisation, Australian Natural Therapy Association.
This includes increasing our cleaning and sanitising program as follows:
- Due to disposable massage sheet has been run out of suppliers. we cannot use disposable bed sheets.
- We use a high quality of hot towel warmer with UV sterilizer. The hot towel warmer has been set temperature at 70 Celsius degree. Ensure that our clients to be safe.
- After each client’s treatment the massage room is sprayed with hospital grade sanitising spray.
- Our reception area provides a 70% alcohol gel for your use.
- Our staffs wear protective mask as a further precautionary measure.
We apologise that we cannot supply a disposal mask for every client due to limited availability at this time.
NOTE: If you are unwell, please stay at home. We understand that you are unable to attend your appointment and are happy to reschedule your appointment at a later dater.
Aust Government COVID-19 Regulations state: All International arrivals into Australia must self-isolate for a minimum of two weeks after arrival in Australia. Please follow the government’s rule as a heavy penalty may apply.
It is importance that we are look after ourselves and those around us.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
We appreciate your support during these hard times and look forward to providing you the best services available in a safe and hygienic environment.